The Vendor Portal add-on module for Synergy For MAX provides additional functionality for Synergy users that integrated Synergy more fully with MAX.
This added logic to Synergy For MAX to allow authorized Vendor contacts in the Synergy Vendor Account to access Synergy and MAX data specific to that Vendor as follows:
- MRP Share – Planned orders where the Vendor is the Primary Vendor
- Post ASNs (Advanced Shipping Notices) – a means for the Vendor to approve planned orders with quantities and dates for the Buyer to convert to Purchase Orders in MAX.
- Open Orders – a view of Open Purchase Orders for this vendor to verify what is due and when.
- Receipt History – To show Receipt to Stock (Transaction) history for all receipts for this Vendor
- Return To Vendor – Synergy Requests that communicate to the vendor that a receipt is being returned.
- Request For Quote – Synergy Requests for quotes for new parts that map to the MAX Part Vendor data.
- Various analysis reports for MAX and Synergy data.